Search This Blog

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Are you ready for Football Season??



I live in a little town called Boise, ID and around here during football season it is better known as Bronco Nation! We love our BSU Broncos! When you go to the store or drive around town everyone is wearing blue and orange, every car has a BSU flag waving in the wind, it is awesome! My sons make wearing as much blue and orange into a sport in and of itself! Not to be outdone each and every game day I put on my jersey, my BSU earrings, and yes my blue and orange nail polish! Now that I have Younique Products I can now add the Blue and Orange to my eyes and even to my lips! So here it is my BSU Game Day Look!
  • apply precocious in the outer V and to line the lower lid.
  • brush Awestruck over the top of the Precocious to lighten it up and make it pop! 
  • apply Giddy to the inner lid and blend into the blue 
  • brush a little provoked over the Giddy to give it a little more of an orange feel. 
  • blend Gorgeous over most of the lid and the inner lower lid. 
  • I finished it all up with a little Sexy under the brow.
 I loved how this turned out! The best part was being able to apply the new lip gloss, Livid to finish it off.  It is such a beautiful golden orange color it just was the perfect touch! Now I am all ready to go to our football party and cheer on my Broncos!!
You can get all you Younique Products on my site! Thanks and GO BSU!

No comments:

Post a Comment