Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New month New Presenter Kit

October Already??

I can not believe that October is already here! Where has the time gone? I am not sure if I am ready for cold weather.....but one thing I am excited for is the new perks that come each month from Younique! With each new month comes a new presenters kit as well as a new Customer Kudos! So lets find out what they are!


October is the month that Younique officially started, it is also the anniversary of my decision to take a leap of faith and join a new direct sales company. When I joined as the 27th presenter I did so without seeing any product, or even seeing a website! I went to a meeting where I was able to meet Melanie Huscroft and hear the vision of Younique. I knew at that meeting that this company would take off and that I wanted to be a part of it. In the beginning a Younique Presenters Kit was designed to help you start your business, it contained business cards and product cards, but no products (we could not even buy the products for another month!) Oh how times have changed! The current presenters kit for October has little of everything!! Today a women (or man as I just had my first male join my team!) can take the same leap of faith to start their business for only $99! The October Kit contains:
A new month means a new Presenters kit! You can start your Younique Business for only $99 and receive:
41 testers (15 shimmer pigments, 15 matte pigments, 
5 blushers, 
6 concealers)
Eye brushes set
3D Fiber Lashes 
Presenter Guide
White status charm
PayQuicker Younique bank account
FREE website for 3 months ($10 after 3 months)
$25USD / $30CAD Younique cash on your Birthday annually
$10 Younique cash on the day of registration
10 catalogs


As an added bonus to celebrate both Younique's and my 1 year anniversary I will give you a Lucrative Lip Gloss of your choice when you join my team!! 

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment