Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Who wants some Jingle CASH?


CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
It's that time of the year when everyone gets a little stressed about money... Am I Right?? I am here to help! 
For Only $99 (USD) you can start your very own Younique Business and start making money on day 1! Seriously day 1!! Plus you will get paid within 3 hours of your first sale.....3 HOURS! We also have a program where you can earn an additional $250 Younique Cash Bonus within your first 90 days! 


For the month of November we have a special 2 year Anniversary Kit for all new Presenters! It contains:
  • #1 selling 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
  • Patent Pending Uplift Eye Serum (It is amazing!)
  • Luxe Lucrative Lip Gloss
  • Glorious Eye and Face Primer
  • 3 Precision Pencils in Pristine and Perfect (eye) and Prim (lip) liners
  • White Status Charm
  • Younique Debit Card
  • Free Website for LIFE
  • $25 Younique Cash on your birthday each year!
I would love to tell you more about this opportunity and have you join my Team Epic! If you have any questions please contact me from my site or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment