Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

4 Million Dollar Month!!


WOW..... $4 Million Month



Can I just brag on my company for a minute here?? In just over 1 year Younique has gone from being a brand new, "groun floor" opportunity with just under 100 presenters. I remember that first month when they released product we all waited till midnight when our websites would go active and we could finally order our makeup. Up until this point we had not even tried the products yet! All of the first presenters of Younique were taking a leap of faith in joining as Founding Presenters! That first month of sales was hard and exciting all at the same time! We were all surprised and pleased when we closed that first month with over $62,000 in sales! Fast forward 1 year and we were all amazed that we were able to surpass both industry standards and our CEO's goal and sold over 1 Million in sales! Then we followed that up in December by selling over 2 Million!!

We were all loving the "high" of our December sales when our CEO, Derek Maxfield, prepared us for the "January Slump" that most Direct Sales companies experience. Little did he know that in the month of January, 2014 we would break industry norms! We are currently on track to have over $4 Million Dollars in sales!! WAWHOOOO!!!

Let me give you a little back story of why I joined Younique as presenter #27 back in October of 2012. We were in the recruitment stage, I had not even seen any products, catalogs or website yet. I made the decision to join Younique based on an hour long presentation by Melanie Huscroft, the VP and co-founder of Younique. The things that helped me make this decision and why I believe we now have over 11,000 presenters in 2 countries and are preparing to open up in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand!

The Mission Statement:
Younique's mission is to uplift, empower, validate and ultimately help build the self-esteem of women around the world. Through high-quality products that encourage these core values - along with spiritual enlightenment - we're enabling opportunities for personal growth and financial reward to women everywhere.

The Business Plan of Using Social Media:

Younique is the first Direct Sales company to market and sell almost exclusively through the use of Social Media. Our pioneered Younique Virtual Parities bring social media and the in-home party together! There is no limit to who the hostess can invite and it takes the work out of the party! Guests can shop from the convenience of their own home, order online and have their order shipped directly to their home! Plus I loved the fact that I do not have to leave my family to make money!

Instant Retail Royalties


When Melanie told us that we did not have to wait to be paid our commissions I was sold!! Who wants to wait 2 weeks to be paid?? Or who wants to have to take payment and then send in half of it to the company?? Not me!!! I love the fact that for every sale I make today, my commission will be loaded onto my Younique Debit card tonight! I can use my card anywhere a credit or debit card is accepted, I can even transfer the money to my regular bank to help pay the bills!

I am soooo grateful for the decision I made to join this company! There has never been a day that I regretted it! From the products to the business plan, the founders to my fellow presenters I love every part of being Younique!! Does this sound like something you would love too?? I would love to tell you more about us and welcome you to my team! Just send me an information request here and I will be in contact with you shortly!





No comments:

Post a Comment