Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

Today's Look- Precocious and Dignified



I have always had very blue eyes, eyes that have gotten noticed and complimented many times, but that does not stop me from wanting to bring them out even more!! Today is one of those days when I need all the help I can get to feel good....my home town has been stuck in an inversion for weeks....If you have never been in an inversion imagine being stuck under clouds that are dull and gloomy...imagine not seeing the sun....for weeks! I am in such a winter blues funk!! So I decided to take the "blues" to my eyes and see if I can go fishing for some compliments at walmart! So now that you have seen the look lets talk about how I made it!




First I used the Deluxe Brush to covered from the crease down to the lash line with this beautiful shimmer green called Dignified! I applied it using Refreshed Rose Water, this makes the color more intense and also makes the pigment have a creamy texture.



Next I used the Crease Brush to apply Precocious, which is a matte pigment, to the outer V of the eye and slightly above the crease on the outer corners of the eye. I also used this color to smudge below my lower lash line.


Next I applied Curious, a shimmer white pigment, dry using the shader brush. First I applied it under the brow then blended it from the inner eye out to soften the lines of the darker colors. I also used it to highlight the inner corner or the eye.


Next I used the liner brush that I had dipped into the Refreshed Rose Water and then the Devious shimmer pigment. I mix this to create a creamy "paste" and then line line my eyes.


I finished the eye by applying our amazing 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, after all no look is complete until you add length and volume to your natural lashes using this magic mascara!!

Now that I am done up for the day I guess it is time to get out of the house with my little man and see if anyone notices! Wish me luck!!

If you would like to learn more about any of these great Younique Products or in becoming a Younique Presenter like me just ask. I love to share!








No comments:

Post a Comment