Search This Blog

Friday, April 5, 2013

Glorious really is Glorious!



Last night at a corporate Younique Launch Party in Boise I was given a sample of the new Younique face and eye primer called Glorious. It was just in a small container and you had to look closely to see it because it is a clear gel. This morning before applying my Younique makeup I applied a small amount of Glorious to my face and as I spread it I was amazed at how easily it glided on my skin, it was like applying liquid silk to my face! My first thought was, "Wow they did a good job naming this, it feels glorious on my face!"
Once I had it applied to my entire face I continued with my normal routine of my drug store mineral foundation, because I have not yet received my Younique Concealers. I immediately noticed my skin looked smoother and the foundation applied easier. When I got to applying my eye makeup I was amazed at how just using the Glorious Primer made the mineral pigments easier to apply and the color was so vibrant! 
I am so in love with the new Glorious Primer, it is unlike any other primer that I have used! 

Glorious comes in a 40 ml glass container for $39

You can order yours on my Younique Page.
Also if you would like to host a Younique Virtual Party (100% online) to earn Free and 1/2 Price items please email me.
If you are interested in becoming one of the Founding Presenters of Younique you can sign up on my site here or email me and I will contact you with all the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment