Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Other Half of Me



How is this for a look? Today I only did the makeup on half of my face for fun! I wanted to see what a difference my new Younique primer, concealer and blusher would make...I think the results speak for themselves! All I can say is that I LOVE the primer! As I said before the Glorious Primer feels like liquid silk on my skin! The Concealer (Fabulous) went on effortlessly with the new powder puff brush and the blusher has so much pigment to it that I think that 25 gm pot will last forever!! I also used the blush (Seductive) on my lips....well half of them.



But in the end I decided that people may look at me funny at my sons football game so I decided to finish my look on the other half of my face. I must say I love the Younique Products and I am so grateful that I found this company! Not only for my face, but for my wallet! I love selling products that I believe in!!!
Please check out my site if you would like to learn more about the products or becoming an independent presenter yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment