Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Great Look for Blue Eyes!

Todays Look

Today I did a new look and I must say that I really like it! I love the soft colors and how it makes my blue eyes POP! What do you think?
To do this look you will need the following products by Younique:


Confident
Sassy
Playful
Devious

Sexy
Younique Brush Set

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes


  1.  First I took the Deluxe Brush and got it slightly damp and mixed it will a little Confident then applied it to the outer corner of the eye from the lash line up about 3/4 of the lid. I then brushed it lightly over the crease and down below the lower lash.
  2. After washing the brush, again slightly damp I applied Sassy  to the middle of lid, from lash up about 3/4, and blended into the Confident and over the crease.
  3. Again, wash the Deluxe brush and use the damp brush to apply Playful to the inner corner of the lid then along the lower lash line.
  4. Using the Shader brush apply Sexy just below the brow to blend and soften the shadow line.
  5. Using the Liner brush add a small amount of water to Devious to make a paste and line your eye along the lash line of the top lid and the water line of the bottom lid.
  6. Finish the look using 3D Fiber Lashes.
This is a quick look that I think looks great for day or night. I hope you will try it and let me know what you think!


The Moodstruck Collection by Younique is the perfect way to have all you need for this look and many others! The $99 kit comes with the following:

  • 4 Mineral Pigment Shadows of your choice (15 to choose from)
  • Application Brush Set
  • 3D Fiber Lashes
  • Beautiful "Younique" Case
You can get all of your Younique Products on my site, make sure to check out our new matte shades, concealers, blushers, and primers! Also don't forget you can earn Younique Products for Free and 1/2 price by hosting a Virtual Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment