Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

Your Invited!

Boise Area Younique Launch Party! 

Have you ever wished you had been on the "ground floor" of the Direct Sales company that all of your friends are doing? Just think of how much money you could have been making if you had just joined a few years ago when you first heard about it? Well Younique WILL be one of those companies and NOW is the time to join! Younique has gone from being a start up to a Million Dollar company in just 5 Months!! 
Do I have your attention now? If so I would love to tell you more about our all natural cosmetic products and how you can create a successful business selling them! Please visit my Younique page to sign up, send me an email or if you are in the Boise, ID area I would love for you to join me at 

Boise Area Product Launch Party
at the Upper Conference Room at the Cottages located at

6352 North Roe Street, Boise, Idaho, 83714

Thursday April 4 at 7:00 pm

This will be a great opportunity to meet Melanie Huscroft, the Co-
Founder of Younique, You will also be able to see all of our all 
natural cosmetics as well as ask any questions you may have! Please email me if you would like more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment