Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Start to Finish I Love Younique!

I love Younique Cosmetic Products!

Before becoming an Independent Younique Presenter my makeup was usually what ever I could buy using a coupon at my local Walmart. I always wore makeup, but never really cared what the quality was and no looking back at some of my old photos.....well, lets just say you can tell! 

Since discovering the Younique business and experiencing the Younique products I am truly converted to these all natural products! Not only are they good for my skin, but I love the way they make me look and more importantly how I feel when I use them!

So today I thought I would show you my face, one layer at a time!

Completely clean face.

After applying Glorious Primer,
Fabulous Concealer &
Seductive Blusher

Finished off using Younique Pigments:
Regal, Sexy, and Devious
Followed by 3D Fiber Lashes.
I love how these Glorious Primer smooths out my skin, making all of those little wrinkles disappear. The concealers even out my imperfections  quirks.
The Blushers give my skin a healthy glow. (I also used it on my lips)
The pigments accentuate my blue eyes.
The 3D Fiber Lashes make my lashes stand out.
When I step out my door in the morning I feel beautiful!  I feel confident and empowered and it shows in how I carry myself and present myself to the world. To me this is what Younique is all about! Making women discover and embrace the YOUniqueness within!

Have you found the Youniqueness in you? Discover it today...cehck out my site! Please let me know if I can answer any questions about the products, hosting a Younique Virtual Party, or becoming a Younique Presenter!

No comments:

Post a Comment