Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Younique 3D Fiber Lashes are amazing for Chemo patients

Before and After 3D Fiber Lashes

One of the other presenters posted this great review from one of her customers who is a Breast Cancer Survivor and how the 3D Fiber Lashes have changed her life!
 "Just wanted to share a before and after and a little of my story. When I was 30, I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. During my last few treatments of chemo, I lost my eyebrows and lashes. When they finally did return, I ended up with only about half of what I had before. I have since been in search of a mascara that would be easy to use daily or lash treatment that would "bring back" my lost lashes!!! After watching Dustin's video....I thought that's it! I gave it a try and I LOVE it! Thank You! the product applies easy, dries soft, and makes me hApPy!!!"

If you know someone who has been effected by Chemo Therapy this may be a wonderful gift for them! For the month of April I will send a 10% rebate (via Paypal) to anyone who is undergoing or recovering from Chemo when they purchase 3D Fiber Lashes. All you have to do is after placing your order send me an email and we will get the rebate set up! Younique 3D Fiber Lashes are only $29 and you can get them on my Younique Site!

No comments:

Post a Comment