Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Special Deliver of some amazing products!

Special Delivery!!


Look what came in the mail today! The new Younique products!! I received 
  • Glorious Face and Eye Primer
  • Concealer in Fabulous
  • Blusher in Seductive
  • All 3 of the new Face Brushes
  • 2 of the new Matte Pigments: Infatuated and Innocent (I have 4 more coming!)
I will be using these as well as my other Younique products to do the makeup of a beautiful girl for Prom tomorrow so stay tuned for pictures!!

You can get your Younique Products at my website!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alynn, Just came across your post on G+ and loved reading your review. We would like to invite you to http://bellashoot.com You can share your amazing product reviews and reach out an ever bigger audience. We are sure our users are going to love you :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete