Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Younique way to Party!



Have you ever hosted a party with direct sales company? I know I have! I invited 20 of my "closest friends" to come to my home for a party. I plan my menu of snacks and clean my house from top to bottom, find a sitter for my kids and when the party finally arrives......4 people show up.....UGGG
I know you know the feeling!
At Younique we take the party to a whole new level...and location...the internet! We have harnessed the power of social media and turned it into one big party! When you agree to host a younique party here is what you do:

  • Log in to your Younique account and start a 3,5 or 10 day party. Just write a welcome to your friends or use one of ours, choose the photo or video you would like in your party page. This will automatically create an event using Facebook events (other social media sites coming soon)
  • Log in to your FB page and invite your friends, as well as your Younique Presenter. :)
  • Once the party starts the Presenter (that's me) will be posting pictures and videos to introduce our products to you and your friends. The more you interact with me the better your party will go, your friends want to see someone (other then me) excited about these products. 
  • Sit back and enjoy! No need to gather orders or then deliver orders, everything is done online! Guests can order from the comfort of their own home and their product is shipped immediately, no waiting for the party to end!
Hosting a Virtual Party really is that easy! So what is in it for you as a hostess? You will receive:




  • Once your party total reaches $100 in sales I will personally send you a mineral shadow Pigment of your choice! (a $10 Value)
Once your party reaches $200 in sales you will receive
  • 10% in Free product in the form of Younique Cash
  • 1 half price item
As you can see in the photo above the hostess bonus goes up based on your party totals. It is not uncommon for parties to reach totals of $400- $500 so that can mean nice bonus for you! Last month a hostess had a $2000 party! Once your party is over you can use your hostess rewards anytime over the next year so no need to stress about what to buy immediately!

If you would like more information on hosting a Younique Virtual party please email me at youniquebyalynn@gmail dot com
If you are ready to host a party today you can visit my site here and register, once you have done that go up near my picture and select "My Parties" to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment