Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

15 new Matte Mineral Shadows!

Wednesday Cannot Come Soon Enough!


At 11:59 pm Wed, March 27, 2013 Younique will add those 15 matte colors, concealers, blushers and Eye & Face Primer to their line up of All Natural makeup! 

 If you have been to my blog before you know how much I love the mineral shadow pigments by Younique. I love the colors and how they apply so easily and last all day. They have "changed my life" where my makeup is concerned and being a Younique Presenter is starting to change my financial life! I am so excited to get my hands on all of these new products!

All Younique Products are :
  • All Natural & Vegan
  • Talc Free
  • No Parabens
  • Oil & Preservative Free
  • Gluten Free
    • 5 gms per pot of shadow
  • $10 each or 4 for $35
Want a Side by Side comparison with other mineral makeup?

As you can see Younique Products will beat quality and quantity against other "high-end" companies. Please Visit my site to see our current products and then check it again at Midnight on Wednesday! If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Younique Presenter or hosting a Younique Virtual party please email me at youniquebyalynn@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment