Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I am Younique....Are You?


"You are beautiful; you are unique - and Younique products were designed with you in mind! Younique is more than just a company. We are committed to providing high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty! We truly believe that women everywhere should feel beautiful, smart, and valued. This belief is at the core of why we started this company and why we named our company - Younique!"

When I first heard about the new direct sales company called Younique I knew that I wanted to be a part of the Younique Family! I love what they stand for. Who wouldn't want to be a part of a company that wants to build women up in every way possible! I am the 27th presenter of this new company, I joined in Oct 2012, the first month of recruitment, before products had even been launched yet! I was sold on the business model of the company and the vision of it's founders. 

Younique is taking the Direct Sales industry by storm by changing the "home party" and making them "Virtual Parties"! Younique uses the power of social networking to make parties with no boundaries!  I loved the idea of my hostess being able to invite all of her Facebook friends to her party and earn lots of Free products and from feedback of party goers they love not having to leave the comfort of their home to "attend".

I have always been the type of girl that did her makeup the same way EVERY SINGLE DAY, but In November when our products were released I discovered that I was a makeup junkie! We currently have 15 mineral pigments shadows, each color is so beautiful and has a beautiful shimmer. I love playing with different color combinations and discovering new looks every day! Later this month we are adding an additional 15 shades in Matte finish and I can hardly wait! 

I hope you will join me on my Younique Journey! In the days, weeks and years to come I will be introducing you to the amazing products that we carry and and the wonderful Younique Family!
Please visit my website to see what all the excitement is about!


No comments:

Post a Comment