Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

April Presenters Kit

Spring is a great time to start something new!


The other day I did this post about some of the great reasons why I became a Younique Presenter. I loved so many aspects about the Younique business that I became presenter #27 before they had even launched any products! When products were launched the following month and I placed my first order of 4 mineral pigment shadows, brushes and 3D Fiber Lashes I was excited. Once I tried them I was in love!! Now it is your turn!
Any one that signs up as a Younique Presenter now through April will not only be considered a founding presenter but will also receive the following in their $99 Kit:
  • 15 Matte Mineral Pigments ($150 Value)
  • Presenter's Guide
  • White Status Charm and Purple Bling Pen
  • One-year FREE website ($120 Value)
  • $33 Younique Cash to spend on product or business supplies
  • Triple Digits Founding Presenter Charm
Plus as an added gift for joining my team I will also give you a set of 3D Fiber Lashes! (a $29 value)

This really is an amazing time to join the Younique Family! We are growing every single day, yet this is still a "ground floor" opportunity. There are just over 400 presenters in the US which means that your area may be "wide open" territory! You could be the first! If you have been looking for a great business that values your time, talents and you as a women then Younique is the place to be! I am looking for more dynamic women to add to my team, will you be one of them?
 Please visit my Younique Page for more information or to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment