Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2013

Feeling Confident

Here is my Confident Look

I love the color Confident! It really is one of my must haves of the mineral pigments by Younique. It is a beautiful golden brown that looks great on its own or blended with other colors. Today I used to to create a smokey eye look using the following products by Younique:
Confident
Devious
Sexy
Brush set 
3D Fiber Lashes


  1. Using the Deluxe Brush I apply a rainbow of Confident (dry) above the crease.
  2. Get the Deluxe brush damp and mix it with Confident and apply from crease down to lashes then along the bottom lash line.
  3. Using the Shader brush I apply Sexy below the brow to blend the colors and to highlight the inner corner of the eye.
  4. Using the Crease brush I use Devious to create a triangle in the outer corner to get the "smokey look"
  5. Using the Liner brush and water make a thin paste with Devious to line both upper and lower lash lines.
  6. Finish the look off using 3D Fiber lashes to increase volume and length to your natural lashes.
Enjoy that feeling of Confidence all day long!

Thanks for visiting Younique by Alynn! Please visit my site for all of your Younique Products!






No comments:

Post a Comment