Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

See how Flirty I am??



Just to show you how fun Flirty can be I did my makeup using Flirty, Confident and Daring.
  1. Using a dry Delux brush I applied Flirty from my crease to my brow.
  2. I got the deluxe brush slightly damp mixed it in with the Flirty to apply from my crease down and into the corners of the eye, then sweep the Flirty along under the bottom lash line.
  3. Using the Crease brush I applied Confident to the outer corners of my eyes.
  4. Using the liner brush add water to a small amount of Daring to create a paste and line the top and bottom lashes.
  5. Finish using 3D Fiber Lashes!
Have fun flirty using your sexy eyes by Younique!
To get your Younique Products please visit my Younique Products Site! 

No comments:

Post a Comment