Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Heart Broken Tuesday



Younique Products is doing 7 days of $75 incentives! What this means is that for the next 6 days every order of $75 or more will automatically receive a mineral pigment shadow (a $10 value)! 


Today the color is Heart Broken! When I first saw this color I thought, "I would love that as a nail polish color, but on my eyes?' I was a little intimidated by the red, but once I got it and tried it I loved it! This looks amazing foiled on, such a pretty red, but it blends so beautifully with Daring or Confident (browns) and my favorite way to use it is on my lips! Yes! You can use mineral pigments on your lips! I just put a little chap stick on my lips and then pat the Heart Broken over my lips. It looks great!
Younique mineral pigments are amazing and can be used wet or dry depending on the color saturation you want. I love them! So here are the color options for the remaining days:

Devious Wednesday

Gorgeous Thursday

If you are new to Younique Products may I suggest getting our Moodstruck collection? This is a the best way to start with Younique cosmetics. The $99 Moodstruck Collection contains the following:



  • 3D Fiber Lashes- adds up to 300% length and volume to your own lashes and is as easy to use as mascara! a $29 value
  • 4 mineral pigment shadows of your choice. Usually $10 each or 4 for $35.
  • The complete set of 4 application brushes. These are all natural and cruelty free and are made to last a lifetime!
  • All of this is packaged in a beautiful Younique brand black embossed case that is beautiful!

While you are shopping be sure to check out our accessory clearance! Shoe jewelry for only $10! At Younique shipping is always $5.50 or FREE for order of $100 or more!

Please visit my Younique by Alynn to shop today!

No comments:

Post a Comment