Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I am Devious Today!


Today's $75 incentive is receive Devious mineral pigment FREE with purchase of $75 or more. This is an absolute must have color! This is not a matte black, it has a beautiful shimmer to it that I love! I use it almost daily as a liner but today I mixed it up a bit to bring you this look. You will need the following Younique Products:

Devious

Curious
Feisty 

Younique Brush Set

3D Fiber Lashes

  1.  First I took the Deluxe Brush with water to make a paste using Devious. I applied this to the outer half of my lid from slightly above the crease down to the lash line and around to the bottom lash line as well.
  2. After washing the brush I used it damp to apply Fiesty (a fun silver color) to the inner half of the lid. I also lightly blended it into the Devious and over the devious above the crease. This makes nice shading effect.
  3. With the Shader brush I blend below the brow using Curious to soften the line.
  4. I then took the liner brush with some a little water to create a paste with Feisty. I then lined the inner part of the eye along the water line of the lower lid.
  5. After washing the liner brush I again made a paste with Devious and lined the water line in the outer 3/4 of the lower lid.
  6. Finish up by applying 3D Fiber Lashes for amazing lashes!
The Moodstruck Collection by Younique is the perfect way to have all you need for this look and many others! The $99 kit comes with the following:

  • 4 Mineral Pigment Shadows of your choice (15 to choose from)
  • Application Brush Set
  • 3D Fiber Lashes
  • Beautiful "Younique" Case
As a bonus if you buy the Moodstruck Collection today you will automatically receive Devious with your order! 
You can get all of your Younique Products on my site, Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment