Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The look of Regal


To create this look for Regal Sunday I used the following products from Younique:

Regal

Curious

Devious


4 Brush Set $45
3D Fiber Lashes $29

  1. With the Deluxe Brush I applied Regal dry above my crease to create the soft purple coloring.
  2. Add water to the brush and make a past with Regal and apply it to the lower half of your lid. I went just a bit above the crease on the outer corners then took it around to below my lower lash line.
  3. Using the shader brush I applied Curious just below the brow and where ever I wanted a touch of highlight.
  4. Using the Crease brush I worked some dry Devious into the outer corner of the eye to create a "triangle" of darker color.
  5. Using the liner brush and water I created a paste of Devious and lined both upper and lower lashes.
  6. I finished off the look using 3D Fiber Lashes!
This is a great look that I actually do pretty often, I love how it makes my eyes pop! Having fun rocking this Regal look!
To get your Younique Products please visit my Younique Products Site! 




No comments:

Post a Comment