Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

Join my Virtual Party

Your Invited!


Yesterday I introduced you to all of the new products that were released by Younique  this week and today I want to extend an invitation to join my Spring Product Launch Party. This is a virtual party (like I told you about here) which means that it is all done online! Younique has created a unique way to party. We use the power of the internet and social media such as Facebook to bring the party to you. There are a few ways to attend a Virtual party:
  • Just click on the party link and it will take you directly to the Younique page that is specific to each party. From there you can browse the products, make your purchase and your order will arrive on your doorstep with in days! 


  • The next way to "attend" a virtual party is using Facebook Events pages.  When you first go on to the Younique site it asks you to sign in using facebook, the reason being that when you create a virtual party it automatically creates a Facebook event and from there you can "invite your friends". This event page now becomes "your living room",  this is where I, the presenter, can interact with your guests, where I can post pictures and information about the products and guests can ask questions. I even do "contests" or "games" sometimes! So please join my Spring Product Launch Party on Facebook if you would like! I would love to have you join the party! (you can also bring your friends!
  • I am also performing an experiment using Google+. We do not have this set up using the Younique site yet, but I created an event in Google+ to see if you could use it as the "living room" like you do on Facebook. I know not every one still loves Facebook so if you are a Google+ fan please check out my event page there as well!
Once you have checked out my Virtual Party and see how cool they really are if you decide you want to host one yourself to earn Free and 1/2 price items just let me know! I am always happy to help people earn products! Just send me an email at youniquebyalynn@gmail dot com
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hello i am from the blog you have just commented on helenabertiebear.blogspot.co.uk. Firstly thanks for the comment i thought i was alone on the big wide web. Your blog is really good too and your products look lovely i especially like the look of your brushes. I will do a mention on my blog for people to come and look at your blog as it is great. Keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helena! I will an eye on your blog too! Let me know if I can answer any questions for you about our brushes or any other of our great products!

    ReplyDelete