Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's Regal Sunday!





Younique Products is doing 7 days of $75 incentives! What this means is that for the next 6 days every order of $75 or more will automatically receive a mineral pigment shadow (a $10 value)! 

Today the color is Regal! I never thought I was a purple kind of girl, but I love this purple! It looks great by itself or blended with other colors and WOW does it make my blue eyes POP!
Younique mineral pigments are amazing and can be used wet or dry depending on the color saturation you want. I love them! So here are the color options for the remaining days:


Confident Monday

Heart Broken Monday

Devious Wednesday

Gorgeous Thursday

If you are new to Younique Products may I suggest getting our Moodstruck collection? This is a the best way to start with Younique cosmetics. The $99 Moodstruck Collection contains the following:

  • 3D Fiber Lashes- adds up to 300% length and volume to your own lashes and is as easy to use as mascara! a $29 value
  • 4 mineral pigment shadows of your choice. Usually $10 each or 4 for $35.
  • The complete set of 4 application brushes. These are all natural and cruelty free and are made to last a lifetime!
  • All of this is packaged in a beautiful Younique brand black embossed case that is beautiful!
While you are shopping be sure to check out our accessory clearance! Shoe jewelry for only $10! At Younique shipping is always $5.50 or FREE for order of $100 or more!

Please visit my Clearance Event page or my Younique by Alynn to shop today!

No comments:

Post a Comment